Today, the world-famous SuperNATURAL sound and expression of the flagship RD is available at a lighter weight and more affordable price...introducing the RD-300NX. This state-of-the-art stage piano boasts an advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology, a newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement, a unique Sound Focus feature, and more.
The Ultimate Stage Piano Evolves!
The RD-NX Editor for the Roland's RD-300NX lets you select your favorite Live Set sound easily, and edit your tone layers visually.
Please note: Roland's RD-300NX with system program Version 2.0 is required to use this app. System program version 2.0 is available as a free download. Sound generator not included.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- New E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix without compressing or coloring the sound
- New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement
- Intuitive U/I: new One Touch Piano feature and graphic LCD
- Hundreds of high quality built-in sounds
- Optional RPU-3 triple-pedal unit
- Instant selection of favorite Live Sets and intuitive Live Set editing (New on Version 2.0)
- The RD-NX Editor can be used wirelessly with Wireless USB Adaptor (Roland WNA1100-RL or ONKYO UWF-1); you can also connect an iPad* to your RD-300NX using Apple's iPad Camera Connection kit via USB. (New on Version 2.0)
- Compatible with 50 new synth-oriented Live Sets (New on Version 2.0)
*In order for the iPad to communicate with the RD-300NX using the WNA1100-RL or ONKYO UWF-1, a wireless LAN access point with an Internet connection is required.